Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Amazing Shopping Deals / /
I didn't complete my University : Bill Gates,

I Stitched Shoes in childhood : Abraham
Lincoln,

I was the one who served in Hotels : OBEROI,

I was Conductor : Rajnikanth,

I worked at Petrol Pump : Dhirubhai Ambani,

I Failed in class 10th : Sachin Tendulkar,

I was a Drop out n Keyboard Player : A.R.
Rahman,

I Slept on a Bench & borrowed Rs 20
everyday from friend to travel to
filmcity :
Shahrukh Khan,

I used to serve Tea to support my Football
Training : Lionél Messi
Life isn't about finding yourself Life is about
creating yourself....    

Amazing Shopping Deals


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut odio. Nam sed est. Nam a risus et est iaculis adipiscing. Vestibulum ante ipsum faucibus luctus et ultrices.
Follow me @Bloggertheme9

Recent News